From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 07:12:11 -0800
>From:    "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>First of all Mommy said I have to talk regular people English instead of
>ferret English as "Gordon" wrote her a not very kind letter stating that
>I sounded ignorant.  So to appease "Gordon" I will do that.  I would
>really rather bite him but Mommy says that is unkind.

[disclaimer: i am speaking as 'just plain kat'...NOT SOSkat!]

i try to stay out of these things...but this really hurt me...[for
SaraFerret]...

WHY shouldn't each individual be 'allowed' to write in the way THEY are
comfortable [without criticism from others]?..and the way that the words
flow out of them..or the way their heart wants to?

WHY should ANY of us have to write in a way to please even ONE other
individual other than OURSELVES?

these posts/notes that SaraFerret and Sandee write are a labor of love...
they come from their hearts...they shoud feel natural to write...not
'forced' thru someone else's eyes...

if you as an individual do not like the particular style of someone's
writing...feel free not to read it...

personally...i like, when a ferret talks, for it to be different than
'people' talk...as long as i can understand what is written...i much
prefer the 'baby-talk/silly-speech' since i consider all my ferrets my
babies...and goofy kids...:)

the beauty of the world is the differences in all of us...please, allow
everyone the chance to be 'their' different...if it is not your cup of
tea...then you are not obligated to read it...

just my 2 cents...
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT's Fuzzy Frenzy [+15](-14)...
Check my page for ways to HELP SHELTERS...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
THE SHELTER GIVING TREE... http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/
THE ADV GIVING TREE... http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/adv_giving_tree.htm
My Help4ADV Page....  http://help4adv.terrabox.com
My SleepSack Page... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening
presents and listen," Bobby - age 7