Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:58:19 -0500
HELLO everyone.

Just wanted to introduce my new rescue ferret, Dusty.  She's a pretty,
kind of smokey colored sable - no history whatsoever.

She was pretty skinny when she got home, and did give me a chomp and a
hiss out of the blue one day, but in less than a week, is already housed
with her new brother, Wyatt, and Baby Girl - both adopted.  She was
almost playing for the first time yesterday too; she was speeding around
the living room with the other's, but has still not initiated play with
me or them.  I know she'll come around though.

You can actually see a pic of her on my ebay -
http://search.ebay.ca/search/search.dll?&satitle=ferret&sass=theferretgirl1969

[Moderator's note: There was a 300 character URL given which didn't
get you to the "my ebay" site since it appears it would only work when
signed on to ebay with Lara's account, but the above gets you to the
ferret items Lara is listing there, and yup, there's a picture in the
listings!  BIG]

I've got some great ferret gift cards listed, so take a look, and say hey
to DUSTY.

Lara in London

Silver Moon Jewelry - your online site for interesting and eclectic
jewelry!!!
www.silvermoonjewelry.photosite.com