From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 17:37:26 -0500
Amy wrote:
"Well, I just got the news on Thor's eye problem.  He was looked at by a vet
opthamologist, and the news is that he has a lens luxation (sp?)."

Thor was a one-time guest in our shelter until Amy and her husband opened
their home and hearts to him.  I guess you never forget one of your charges.
Joan and I are concerned, and hoping for the very best possible outcome.
Lots of crossed fingers and paws here.

Dick B.