From:
Jenna Leigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 17:53:41 -0700
The other day I took my fuzzy into the bathroom with me while I did my
morning chores.  As I was standing at the sink I noticed out of the corner
of my eye that she was licking the floor at the base of the toilet.  I
share this bathroom with a younger brother, so I am sure that this area is
thoroughly infested with germs.  Should I be seriously concerned?  Kazul,
(my ferret) does not appear to be obviously ill.  The only thing which
seems a bit out of the ordinary appeared before the bathroom occurrence.
In fact, I have been meaning to mention it here for a few days now but had
been to busy to do so.

As to the out of the ordinary - Recently a strange yellow-ish stain
appeared in the white fur around Kaz's mouth; to the sides and below her
chin.  What could be causing this?  I don't think that it's ever happened
before, and there's nothing new in her cage from which she could get it.
Is it a symptom of some sort?  Aside from the peculiar stain, she seems
fine.  She's perky as always... maybe even more than usual, she's still
eating and drinking well.  I can't find a thing wrong with her.

So I'm wondering if I should be worried, or if I am simply being an
over-protective parent?

Thanks in advance,
Jenna Leigh

 A sense of humor is the one trait that can keep a person sane.
 ->,the Unoffical Christine Cavanaugh Page!
 http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1932