From:
Karina Morales Ueno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 21:58:22 CDT
!Hello people and Fuzzies!

I have been reading all the FML's since 1998 and I learn a lot of all your
comments& and I decided to pay back, so I started to translate to Spanish
the articles posted by Bob Church and the very interesting issues in Ferret
Central.  There are available for all who loves ferrets and speaks only
spanish at my WebSite.

But I will never be able to do this without the kindness and help of too
many people, so let me thank:

To Bill Gruber,
Thanks for the effort involved en moderating this list.

To ALL the contributors to this list,
Thanks for sharing your ideas (even I disagree with). I have learned much
lurking and will go back into that mode after this post.

To Bob Church,
Thanks for your permission to translate all your articles to Spanish.
Further thank you for the continuing efforts.  Hope you be well very soon.

To Pam Greene,
Thanks a lot for your support and all your kindness and for let me
translate to Spanish so many interesting things appear in Ferret Central.

Please visit at my Web Site and let me know what you think.  Suggestions
are most appreciated!

Kary and her 15 delightful fuzzy terrorist
Criadero "Los Alebrijes"
Mexico DF

http://www.geocities.com/kary_ueno/todohuronesenespanol.html

ICQ # 64790779