From:
"Melissa T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 10:10:29 PDT
This has probably already been mentioned before (I don't read the FML
during the school-year), but there is a kids' ferret game available called
Farnsworth Ferret's Fun Pack for Kids.  There is a demo available from:

http://www.download.com/pc/software/0,332,0-22028-s,1000.html?st.dl.subcat329.list.tdtl

I hope that direct link works -- if not you can get it from
http://www.freeware.com by clicking on the kids' section.

I have nothing to do with the company -- I just thought some people might
want to check it out since it is ferret-related.  :o)

Melissa and Pepita Pew