From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 1996 02:16:00 -0800
Hi all you ferret addicts<G>,

My name is OTEE and my new Mommy has been worried that I was never formally
introduced (whatever that means).  She said I just kinda got mentioned at
one point cuz she didn't know yet that I was to be hers forever.  I KNEW IT
THO!  LOL!  Silly Lady, how could she possibly take one look at me and give
me to someone else?  She couldn't that's what.  I am a gorgeous little boy
that looks like a baby seal Mom says.  I wanna see a seal, don't know what
they are but if they look like me then they must be to die for.  Ha Ha Ha!

I was not very happy when I 1st came here.  I came from a pretty good home
and so I was quite depressed when I was suddenly taken away to this new
lady's house and all those other ferts of hers.  Some jumped all on me and
bited me and such things so I did not like that one bit.  I wouldn't even
eat which Mommy said really upset her and scared her.  She fed me this yummy
liquid stuff that I loved tho so I did not manage to starve to death.  Now
she is giving me this pastey stuff that I will not eat on my own but that
she puts in this thingy with a hose that sticks in my mouth and forces it
into me.  UGH!  Oh well, guess it is worth it after all cuz I have decided I
like it here very much.  Mom says she can see me smile now and I have been
getting into a lot of things lately and having great fun.  I even ran all
over the house tonite and have been caught playing with Rowdy.  She wants to
be my girlfriend I think<G> I hope so anyway for she is a real beauty.  I
might be eating more dry food than Mom knows about since I probably am
sneaking food in the rooms where she is not at and so she doesn't see me.  I
will have to get it into my head that if she sees me eat the dry stuff more
she will stop shoving that pastey stuff down me.  Maybe soon.

Even my new Gramma is in love with me.  She didn't even raise a big fuss
when Mommy mentioned having a 10th fert, namely me.  GUess I am just
irresistable<G>!  Well I hope this is what a formal introduction is.  I
didn't want my new Mommy to feel bad because of something about me.  I
figured if the other ferts could use a pooter then so could I and dang if I
wasn't right!  So here I am!  To stay forever with my new Mommy and very
pleased about it now.  So HI!  to all you humans and ferts out there and I
hope you all have as good a life as I have now!  Drop me a line and say hi
too will ya?  BYE for now, but I'll be back (The fertinator)!

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of  * F.A.N.G.*      *
*        (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)   *
*          Location : Boise, Idaho                  *
*  I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday! *
*  All they want is lots of love and great chow.    *
*          Idiocy is our only option!               *
*      Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak           *