From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2013 21:08:20 -1000
Hi again everyone,

We've done really well gathering petitions recently, over 100 new
signatures in only a few days! Let's try to get up to 500 signatures
by next friday! That shouldn't be too hard, as we're at 418 already!

In order to do this, please continue to share the petition amongst
friends, family, and online networks, and if you have yet to sign,
please do so! Every signature counts, and means so much towards
furthering our cause of travel equality for ferret owners.

Here is the link to the petition:
<http://www.change.org/petitions/air-canada-westjet-allow-ferrets-as-carry-on-and-as-checked-baggage-on-their-flights?utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=url_share&utm_campaign=url_share_after_sign>

Thank you all so much for your support!

Rachel