From:
"Bill Gruber, FML Moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 20:10:20 EDT
All FMLs from December 1994 through March 1998 can now be searched online
via a web interface.

Point your browsers to:

       <http://listserv.cuny.edu/archives/ferret-search.html>

From this page you can view the FML posts for a given month, or you can
proceed to a search page where you can search by subject, author, text
contained within posts or posts within a date range.

Right now, the FMLs from December 1994 through March 1998 are online at
this location.  That translates to FML issues 1059 through 2263.  I will
add the older issues now and then as I convert them to the proper format.
At this point the newer issues will be added once a month, until the
process is automated (no time frame for that).  Of course, *all* the FML
back issues are still available by request from the CUNYVM server.  (See
top of every issue for instructions.)

This is a canned search engine, so I couldn't fully customize it and there
are a couple of oddities you might run into, but, overall, I think you'll
be quite pleased with the speed, flexibility and availability of the the
search screens.   Comments welcome.

Bill