From:
eggyannie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 21:36:05 +0100
I would like to say a very big thank you to all those very kind people
who sent me photos of their furkids with permission to use them for
fundraising

there are so many of you that it would take a long time to put them all
down, but, I wanted to to let you know that allready some of them have
helped to raise $12, and have been requested to make some more of them
for the next ferret meeting.

Marie Lindsy sent me two very special ones of her furkids Mya and
Sheena in a christmas tree, and these were just calling to be made into
Christmas cards,Yep , I know that it is only May but I believe in
starting early,, and it has payed of,, in total we managed to raise
enought to pay the vet for the next furkid to be spayed/nutered..

Many thanks to you all for your kind help,,,
Eggie Annie