From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2009 03:31:45 -0500
Debbie sadi it pretty good yesterday.

I too have had my days of dealing with why I stay opened. Sometimes,
it seems as all I do is clean up. God knows, I wanted to quit at least
twice a day. I work a full time job. Thats what pays my bills. Our
bills. And then there's the shelter, which is a full time job as well.

Like Debbie said, we have older ones whom are hospice, surrenders
coming in & I feel lately theat I'm seeing my vet to often with those
that need assistance with help to the Bridge.

I have no help. My one volunteer decided she wanted to have another
human kid. I have one person whom sponsers on a faithful basis, it's
a certified check every month. That is a god send in itself. And the
way the economy is, well. we all know it sux.

I've had ads for starting a club for years to no avail. Ads for
volunteers to no avail. And I still do what I can for the shelter.
Time is of short supply & I wish I could do something to help with
fund raising to help support my shelter. I used to sew but the eyes
gave out on me.

Then I was surprised when I recieved a call that SOS sent food. It was
a blessing. I've had a few monatary setbacks & this will help so very
much.

To all of the SOS & the ladies whom put forth such an effort, Thank
You so much from the bottom of my heart.

God Bless,
Sandi

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
#65 P.R. 1512
Midland City,Al 36350
334-873-4065
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AL132

A 501-3c ,no kill
we always need volunteers
Please help us with funding & do a Good Search with us!!
We also are in need of sponsers for the older hospice keeds.

My name is MUD !!!