Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:43:40 -0500
Hi All,
We would like to thank all of you that bought one of our shirts because it
helped pay for a couple of surgeries that had to be done on an emergency
basis.  We have about a dozen large and a dozen extra large for $16.00
per shirt and I will pick up the shipping costs.  All profits go directly
into helping our shelter ferrets.  If you go to
http://www.sjferret.com/tshirt.jpg you will see a pic of the shirt.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheryl, Steve and from all my babies waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
including the gang of 38 ferrets plus Steve & Cheryl the bill payers.

We are a State licensed no kill shelter so please visit us and our
business of ferrets at http://www.sjferret.com/
or if your looking to adopt goto http://www.sjferret.com/ad.html
or our business at http://www.tamart.com/
and for email mailto:[log in to unmask]