Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 00:07:54 -0500
I am now running some auctions, actually should have about 250-300 items
on by the 6th in the evening.  As I write this I have about 170 on with
more scheduled to start early in the morning, and I will be putting more
on thru the day on Thursday.

For those of you who know me, You know I have had my ups and downs over
the past few years, right now ebay is how I feed and care for the animals
here.  I am closed to taking in anymore at this time, just referring
people to other shelters, I'm simply just concentrating on what I have
here.  I am trying to get through the next few months(holidays) until I
get to court with my divorce which is now not going to happen until Jan.
or Feb., so in comes ebay, I am selling everything here, I had some
things left over and packed away from my flea market store and I'm
selling all of my own things to keep myself going.  I must get through
the next few months.

Please take a look at what I have, you may find something you like, I
don't want you to buy just to buy, but please look.

Thanks,
sue & the Fuzzies
Visit My Website and watch the weasels dance
www.craftyferret.com
Auctions begin on the 6th, 16th & 26th of every month
Visit my auctions on ebay:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/ferretcatrescue
Huge Christmas Auction on Nov. 6th!!!