From:
Bill Roberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 05:22:52 -0600
I have a problem.  I have two kiddies.  One is a huge sable male.  And the
other is a Medium sized sable female.  She is almost half the size of
Bandit, the male.  O.K.  the problem is that everytime I turn around
Shakers, the female, decides to crawl into the couch.  My couch sits flush
on the floor and there is no way for them to get out that way.  My fear is
that one day I will sit on the couch and smash her.  All I have to do is
turn my back for a few minutes and she is in the couch.  I have caught her
in the act a few times.  but I can't seem to convince her that it isn't the
most lady like thing to do.  I don't know if apple bitter will work on this
or not.  If anyone has any pointers give drop me a line.

Another thing I would like to know about is how much sleep is normal.  I
work nights and I don't let the kiddies out when I am at work.  So when I
get home in the morning I let them out.  The go for about an hour maybe two
and then they are out.  that is when Shakers decides it is nice to crawl
into the couch.  But once the go to sleep they are finiched for the day.  I
let them out for an hour before I go to work.  Because they have a habit of
digging the litter out of the box when I don't let them out at night.  The
question is is twenty one hours of sleep normal?  The are both one year old
so it isn't old age.  And when I let them out on the weekend they do the
same thing.  Except they just curl up under the dresser for twenty hours.

Bandit, Shakers and Bill