From:
"Griffis, Deanna" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 14:42:10 -0400
I hope that I'm sending this message correctly.  I am wondering how many
people have heard of Lupron?  It is used to relieve some of the side
affects caused by adrenal tumors and excessive hormones.  I have gained
much info.  on this drug, but do not know of anyone who has tried it.  I
have already put my little baby through one surgery apprrox.  1 1/2 yrs.
ago when the left adrenal gland/tumor was removed.  Then about one month
ago she had surgery again looking for the right side.  She has all the
clinical signs, but the veterinarian could not find anything abnormal.
Now I'm at a loss of what to do.

DeAnna Griffis
Laboratory Animal Resources
x 1376