From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2006 20:36:18 -0400
Our 11th annual Ferret Fun Day is coming right up!!

Join us on Sunday, May 21st at the North Conway Community Center, in
North Conway, NH.  It's from 10-4 and we'll have the usual contests,
raffles and vendors, along with great food, door prize and lots of fun
for all.  This will be the last Ferret Fun Day, so please join us as we
have lots and lots of great stuff -- and we have a great day in store
for all!

We'll also be holding a slightly used cage and carrier sale at the event.
If you are looking for a cheap cage that is in excellent condition, come
check them out.  Over the past 11 years we have accumulated quite an
assortment of cages and carriers of all sizes, all in great shape.  We
need to make some room and want to pass the savings on to you.  The
prices on these cages run from $15 to $50 that would normally cost $75 to
$250.  Carriers run from $5 to $20.  Please help us out by taking them
away!!!

Hope to see you there!
Stephanie
Ferret Services of Freedom