From:
Amber Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:52:32 -0800
It always bothers me to read about the shelter ferrets not having a home.
The shelter moms and dads love the critters that come into their homes..
yep, HOMES.  They are not homeless, they may not have found their forever
home, but when you have someone who loves you very much, you are home.

I'd like to say thank you to all the shelter mom and ads out there who
give their hearts and homes to the critters in need..  you are truly
special and make the world a brighter place, may the holidays bring cheer
and blessings to your homes.

Amber/Origam