Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:44:58 -0600
I can't believe this has happened to me.  I've been owned by two ferrets,
Franky and Buddy, for 4-5 years.  Now they are both gone.  Franky first
with insuloma last December and now Buddy, today, due to a liver ailment.
The vets seem to think Buddy might have had a problem earlier but when
Franky died the stress made things worse.I was thinking it was the
food....maybe a bad batch?  I tried a different kind!  He just wasted
away.He wouldn't eat or drink much.  Everything went right through him.
I forced food down him but was told it was a terminal illness.  So I
helped him to the "Bridge" today.  He was such a sweet ferret.  Very
docile.  Not a lap ferret but he made up for it in his sweet disposition.
I sit here and can't believe I've lost them both.

Susan