From:
Rebecca Katlin Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 16:25:30 -0500
Hello Again,

I swear Jitterbug and Monkey have got to be THE most mischevious ferrets
ever!  I certainly have had my hands full with them lately.  Not one week
after Jitterbug gets home safely they find something dangerous to get into.
Yesterday while cleaning I noticed what turned out to be insulation behind
my stove.  I couldn't figure out where it came from until I heard a
scratching noise coming from inside my stove.  There was a square hole about
3" x 3" on the back of my stove which Monkey had crawled into.  Apparently
the inside of a stove has insulation (Did you know that?!) and Monkey for
some reason loves to sleep in it.  Monkey seems okay and I taped up the hole
with electrical tape right away.  Monkey started scratching at it right away
and tried to take off the electrical tape and get back into the stove.  I'm
pretty sure she won't be able to remove it, but I am a little worried.
Also, the hole is kind of a square cut out of the metal backing of the stove
and I am sure it must be there for a reason.  Do you think the stove could
blow up or something since I taped it over?  Do you think the electrical
tape could overheat and cause a fire?  Are there other ways of sealing up a
stove?

I'm not much of a chef and I'm planing on not cooking until I come up with a
solution so if you have any suggestions please e-mail them to me A.S.A.P.
([log in to unmask])   Sorry for all the questions, but these two sure
keep me on my toes.

     Love and dooks,

     Rebecca, Jitterbug, and Monkey