From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 07:51:03 -0700
I got my mew issue of "Ferrets" and I saw where someone had used a shoe
box and tied a string on one end and dragged their ferret around the
house.  Hummmm, I haven't tried that one yet.  Well, it worked on my
guys.  Only problem was that there was only one box and three ferrets.
The all wanted to be the "only" rider!  No problemo!  I got two more
shoe boxes and added strings.  Now almost everyone is happy.

Oops, new problem.  My 85 year old mom took the boxes away from me and
she is running through the house and all I can do is sit here and laugh
my head off.

Deva