From:
Jennifer Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 08:55:49 -0400
I'm just checking to see if I have somehow missed the ferret show in
Florida.  I believe last year it was in March.  Did I miss it or is it
not taking place this year?  Will there be any upcoming shows in Florida?
I've checked several sites and NOTHING.  What happened?

There was an organization at the show last year from Pennsylvania (if I'm
recalling correctly) selling "dry bath kits".  Something about a bag and
oatmeal.  If that organization is on this list or if anyone knows who or
what I'm talking about...please e-mail me directly.

Thank you!!

Jen and the menagerie