Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 08:37:44 -0800
Hi... My name is Michele.  I am engaged (finally) to Eric and soon-to-be
stepmother to Desiree.  We live in Melbourne, Florida.  In addition to
our 3 fuzzies, we have a rescue dog named Mandy who is almost 6 years old.

Introducing our girls....

Jewels (better known as Fattie)... she is calle Fattie because she's
HUGE.  She eats anything we give her and pushes the others out of the
way to get it.  She is a people ferret... she would rather hang out with
the hoomans than the ferrets.  She hangs with the girls for about 15 or
20 minutes and then she wants to play with people.  She can be very
affectionate when she wants to be.

Pearl... she is a ferret's ferret.  She would rather not be bothered with
hoomans at all.  She seems put out every time people mess with the cage,
whether it's for cleaning, feeding, changing bedding, etc.  She would
much rather you leave her alone with the other ferrets.

Onyx... Oh, Onyx.... I adore this little baby girl.  She stole my heart
the second I saw her and she hasn't given it back yet.  She is the most
friendly, affectionate and well-mannered ferret I have ever known.  She
is also known as "The Sleepsack Girl" for obvious reasons.  She gives all
the kisses.  She is definitely Mommy's girl.  Daddy only occasionally
gets kisses... I get them all the time.  She's the type of ferret I bring
to the pet store with me so people can see how nice ferrets are and Onyx
LOVES the attention.  She has, to this day, never bitten a single person.

Thanks for getting to know me and my girls!

-Michele
Owned by 3 fuzzy thieves... Jewels (aka Fattie), Pearl, and Onyx (the
spokesferret) and Mandy, the rescue dog