From:
Frances Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:27:31 -0700
OMG!! ROFLMAO!!

I'm sorry to admit that it took about the 3rd or 4th paragraph for me
to "catch on"!

However, I must inform you that this genetic deviation is not limited
to the "don't breed no stupit ferrets" breeder mentioned in your post.
Alarming, but true! I have a MF kiddo who not only leaves me frustrated
and defeated at the skirt of my couch on a daily basis, but appears to
also be resistant to the squeakie-'tone combination.

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

Fran, Izzy Bug, Butterball Jackson, Skooter, and Jonas