From:
paul Nettleingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:24:13 +0100
I wrote a week or so ago about introducing new ferrets and looking for
Bitter Apple in the UK.  Thank you to the people who replied - we now have
4 happy ferrets!  We just seem to have a little proble now of someone (not
sure who yet) that has unusual poo - a little runny and discoloured.  Have
to find the culprit and fix that!

Regarding the abuse case.  I have worked with animals for along time in
various places and abuse is one of the most terrible things to deal with.
I generally feel that if people are never made unaware of what actually
hapens then they tend to live in "fantasy land" and ignore the proble.
Anyone who has had problems with their teech - like a root canal knows how
horrible it is - imagine it was done to a child!  Abuse can not be ignored
and I for one would love to be kept informed.  People who abuse animals are
not treated severly enough - I hope this person feals the full penalty of
the law.  Justice to ALL

Now that i have come off my high horse, I have two questions:
My albino male,Leo is digging at the carprt enough to hurt himself.  I
don't mind the scraps of carpet and after the initial panic of seeingthe
blood all over the door frame, I can't seem to stop him from digging - he
doesn't stop.  Last night he injured his nail and was bleeding but didn't
stop!!  Any suggestion would be very helpful!

Secondly, we are going to have a web page and I am looking for suggestions
of a Web name.....something ferrety (or Iguana-y) would be fun!!