From:
Jo- Mannix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 23:15:21 -0400
>I wanted to let some of you know that I recently bought a toy for kitty
>cats from ABC distributing.  It is round and has two dangling round balls
>newest catalog online at www.abcdistributing.com and purchase one!  It
>was only $4.95 I think.
>Great toy!!
>Tracy

I also Bought this toy from ABC... I loved it so much I bought 15 more
for Xmas gifts for ferret friends... they are great and they tie together
so you can make a bigger tubing.....and for $4.95 you sure cant get a
better toy,

Jo-  And The Gas House Gang..
Chuma, Jazmine, Xena, Gabrielle, Britney, Levi, Mushy, Lucky, Samson,
Delilah, Snapple, Rudy Ray Moore, Demitri, Ne'ha, Traveler, Handsome,
Petra, Dodger, Malobite, Fetish and Shama
(((((Wednesday dancing with the angels)))))
The 21 crazy and insane
Please come visit the gang at my web site
http://communities.msn.com/JoahsArk&naventryid=100