From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 06:08:34 -0500
Good Morning everyone and there fuzzy's

hope all is well in the fuzzy world.  I have a small problem I'm hoping
someone can help me with!!!  My boy Tazy(BooShoe) has a very sweet
temperment and does not bite neither myself nor my son, but when it comes
to my mother he won't leave her toes, ankles, or legs alone!!!!!  I cannot
understand this!!!!  We could all be in the same room togeather and Tazy
will go only to my mothers legs.  My mother is 76 years young(and she just
loves Tazy to death) I could uderstand if maybe he sesed that she didn't
like him but she does!!!!  I'm thinking that maybe because my mother has
heart trouble and is on blood thinner and all other kinds of heart
medcations and is VERY thin skinned that just maybe Tazy could smell the
medications through her skin.  Maybe I'm way off base with this but I can't
figure out any other reason for his constantly wanting to bite her.  Of
course when my son and I get him riled up when were playing with him he
wants to nibble on us but thats the only time and he doesn't exactly bite
us hard just nibbles!!!!  I would appreciate any and all feedback on this
problem.  My mother can't come out of her room when its Tazys play time whs
is about 3 to 4 hours twice a day and its very inconvient for my mother
PLEASE HELP if you know a solution to my problem!!!!!!!

Thanks alot,
Dawn, Tazy(BooShoe) and a very dissapointed mommy!!!!