From:
Ferrets - R - uS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 22:57:42 -0400
You all have made me feel so much a part of this family called FML.  There
is no combination of words I can muster to tell you all thanks for being
there.  The response has been heart warming to say the very least.

Somehow I'll do my best to respond to the wonderful emails.  Thank you all
so very much, I don't feel so alone right now.

Take care this weekend

David
David & Fuzzy Kids

Hey...! Stop by my home page, visit my Ferret kids. See all the cute fuzzy
little ferret kids.....
See:
Sir Trouble Esq. <the BIG 'ol softie>
Lady Miss Fitt<the smart one of the group>
Princess PeeWee <Daddys Princess>
Alice <Queen of the fluffy kids>
MoeZilla <the blanketmole>
Dweezle <the never ending bundle of energy>
And Blossom <the three legged blur from Hell, nothing stops her>
and of course,
Mysti <daddys lap buddy>
And introducing "Angel" The Dew
Loki, the shy one
And Lucifer,(now called "BUDDY") the big old love bug
See them all at:
http://bones2000.virtualave.net