From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 20:53:57 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry if I caused any confusion about the event programs. If you
are attending, of course, you will receive a copy. If you can't attend
and would like a copy of the program then you can purchase one which
will be mailed to you.

Also, if you are donating items for the IFC raffles please email me
before May 24th so I can make sure you receive an acknowledgement in
the program.

If you are going to be there be sure to looked for signed copies of
three new ferret books in the raffles.

Staci Layne Wilson's "Guide to Animal Movies" which includes ferret
sightings.

http://www.staciwilson.com/animalmovies.html

Farley the Ferret of Farkleberry Farm
by Patricia Derrick

The Ferret Crusaders: Quest of the Wish A Pod
by Nickel Lane

http://www.lulu.com/content/39758

Thank you for your donations to the raffles and for advertising with
us. Your support helps the IFC continue these educational and fun
events.

Sharon B. :)
IFC volunteer
http://www.ferretcongress.org