Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 01:20:59 -0700
Hi, everyone!

I don't post often, and can't read as often as I'd like, but I work with
Ferret Rescue of Spokane, and the rescue took in a little girl today who
needs surgery in a desperate way.  She has an advanced mast cell carcinoma
on her face and it's way too close to her eye (and brain) for comfort, as
well as a number of other health problems, including teeth that need
removal desperately.  The poor little thing must be in agony.

Here's how it works.  F.R.O.S. has a sponsoring program.  If you donate
money to a particular ferret's surgery or medical care, you get a photo
and description of "your" ferret and a year's subscription to the F.R.O.S.
newsletter.

Normally Tracy doesn't ask for help, she runs the shelter out of pocket.
So, I'm asking for her.  Normally checks would go directly to the vet,
but in this case we need to know how much there actually is towards the
surgeries that Violet needs, so we ask that the checks be MADE OUT to the
vet, and sent to Tracy directly.

You can see Violet at:
http://www.geocities.com/therealkechara/abuse.html

Checks made out to Peone Pines Veterinary Hospital may be sent to:

Tracy Kilmer
1104 E. Bridgeport
Spokane WA 99207

Please, do NOT make the checks out to Tracy, make them out to Peone Pines
Veterinary Hospital and write something like "for Violet's surgeries" in
the memo so that we know who to apply it to.

Please help us save this little one. She's been through so very much that
she deserves a chance at a comfortable life with lots of love in it!

You can contact Tracy directly at [log in to unmask] for more information
or to confirm this post. I do have permission to post the information, as
Tracy hates begging, and she asked me to do it so she wouldn't have to.

Thanks in advance on behalf of poor little Violet!

Erin for Tracy at Ferret Rescue of Spokane. And most especially for Violet.
http://www.geocities.com/therealkechara/rescue.html
----
I finally got a good grasp on reality.  Now I can strangle it!
                                    -Unknown