From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:34:31 -0700
The newest in the life of "Living with Mom Again".  At night, she closes
her bedroom door.  She likes to take the oldest and smallest of the
ferrets (Sasha-14-months old) in with her because she thinks the two
big babies (twice Sasha's size) are picking on her.

In the middle of the night, Sasha wants out to sleep with her brother and
sister and scratches at the door.  Mom gets up and lets her out, closes
the door and goes back to bed.  End of Story?  I think not!

30 minutes later she wakes me up with Max, the black sable big-boy.  He
was in her room running over her.  She tells me not to put the babies in
her room at night.  I told her I was asleep and he must have run in ( he
leisurely walked in-Mom is a little slow) when she opened the door to let
Sasha out.  It is dark and Mom can't see too well anyway.

She just says, "hur-ummmmph!" and goes back to bed.  Thirty minutes later
she is back with the Rosie, the white baby terror.  She asks if I snuck
her into her room.  I said no.  She must have walked in (doing a slow
back stroke, swimming upstream, during a storm with one hand tied behind
her back) while she was talking to me about Max.

I told her I thought I saw Max heading towards her room again.  She
handed me Rosie and took off to beat Max to her room.  So you see, I
was wrong about Mom, she can move fast.

Deva