From:
Ashley Morton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 12:34:24 -0500
Folks have been posting about the games they play with their Ferret
Overlord Masters.

Here's a few they my two have taught me-

" Rabid Ferret "- George likes Cool-Whip, so when I first found him with a
knocked over bowl of it, he chased me then went into his weasle war dance.
With cool whip all over his face he looked like he had that dreaded thing.
So, once in a great while I will put a little in a bowl for him to lick and
go crazy over and you know the rest....

" No Foot in the Sock "- Gracie thinks it is "cool" to start chewing on a
sock while there is a foot in it.  Not no more- I put a few rolled up socks
in another sock so it looks like a fighter's punching bag.  Both George and
Gracie attack it like it is some kind of rug monster.

" Lets help Dad make his bed " & " Dad is trying to sleep "- Both of these
critters go crazy while I make the bed ( I sleep on the floor on a Yo).
They jump and swoon and weave and duck while trying to wressle each other
and my feet!  And at night, they both run at me, over me and "attack" my
hand while I am sleeping.

Oh well :-)