From:
"Michael Schieman, Mee Maw and ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 15:24:13 -0500
(You get three guesses to finger out who this letter is from.)

Hi Folks!

Whew!  Us and the Old Fert finally had a chance to check our mails today.
Not counting the FML's and other lists that we get, over 300 nice mails came
into our various addresses.

We hopes that BIG will allow us to say thanks here on the FML since most of
the letters came from ferret folks.  Paw Paw, Mee Maw and us ain't gots a
clue when we'll be able to answer all them nice mails.  Heck, we just
downloaded two weeks worth of FML's and is gonna try to read them all
tonight.

We has been doin' just fine.  Our latest project has been tryin' to steal
the socks that Mee Maw wears to bed on cold nights - right off'n her feets.
We's gotten so good at it that she's given up on werain' them socks.
Whenever her feets get cold, she just sticks them into the small of Paw
Paw's back.  Her feets stay warm, but Paw Paw don't like it none too much.
We likes to sit on his chest while he shivers - kinda like a rolly coaster
ride.  Hoo Hah!  Major good fun.

We has also been havin' fun gettin into Paw Paw's wardrobe and messin' with
his stuff.  The Old Fert really has some neat stuff in there!  We was a bit
disappointed because there weren't no lion nor witch in the wardrobe.  Guess
that stuff is on another mailing list.

Well, we just wanted to drop in and say thanks to all you ferret-folks for
thinkin' about us and sending us mails.  We'll do our best to catch up with
folks when we can.

Luvs and dooks,

Tater and Odie (Paw Paw and Mee Maw too)