From:
"Director David C. Crump Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2009 11:22:51 -0400
I recently did an internet search and found we need to update our
information on the websites and the Shelter lists.I thought we had
done this but to be sure here it is.

if you need to verify info please call me on the mobile # as the main
number is a Magic Jack phone and is only on when the computer is; as
my cell is a permanent fixture on me.

Please use the info below including the post script with the no
authorized reps and Furry Inc. we had some issues with others claiming
to be us, accepting donations and ferret intakes and the Furry Inc and
Dr. Staehle References allow for verification with potential Adoptions
and donations to help protect us and rebuild confidence.

Gateway Ferret Rescue is now:

Gateway East Ferret Rescue
70 Pasadena Drive
Fairview Heights, IL 62208-1915
Main 314-338-5379 Mobile 618-806-9024
contact us [log in to unmask]

Owned and Operated by;
David and Melody Crump
(There are NO AUTHORIZED Representatives)
GEFR uses Best Friends Animal Hospital Dr. Craig Staehle @ 618-222-9860
We are proud to be affiliated with the New F.U.R.R.Y. Inc
of St. Louis, Mo.

Thank you so much for your help and support

David & Melody Crump
Gateway East Ferret Rescue
Directors, Financiers, and Slaves to the Fuzzy People