From:
John & Sandy Lazdins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 14:47:01 +1000
Thank you to everybody that sent me their thoughts and suggestions but
unfortunatley Lucy crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Thursday evening.  Her
kidney was greatly enlarged and she did have lymposcarcoma as well as
estrogen induced aenemia she was indeed a sick little girl and a very brave
little one at that - so survive a dog attack then fight on for 2 weeks then
succumb to these 2 illnesses.

She was buried this morning in our "family plot" with a lot of tears from me
before she went on her last journey in my husbands car.  I wasn't at her
burial (as I had to keep our workshop open and the farm is 45kms away) but I
just know that my husband shed quite a few tears as well.  (Oops I forgot
Aussie guys don't cry - like h--l.  They just don't let anybody else see.)

We will miss Lucy even though she was only with us for less than 2 weeks.
But my little albino jill "Sam" who is just 11 1/2 weejs old is doing her
best to make ne laugh.  I have 4 large dog carriers in my office stacked 2 X
2 with my nursing Mums in 3 and Sam & Kerrie in the other when they are
caged.  They are behind my desk and everytime I sit down to the computer Sam
either throws pieces of IAMS down the back of my T-shirt or plays submarines
in the water container attached to door that also goes down my back.

She actually wants to get out and play but the boys are having their turn at
the moment and I really don't want my sweet, clean (?), soft and sweet
smelling Sam playing with my big, sweet very smelly and greasy in season
hobs, (or not just yet anyway <Grin>)

Once again everybody thank you for your suggestions and conerns.

Health and happiness to you and your "family"
Sandy