From:
Nicole Laidacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 14:59:33 -0700
margrudorocks@yahoo.com..  that is so awesome!!!  WElcome to the list!!!
I had to wait for a year before I got my boys so I feel your pain... I
always hated going to the sotre because baby ferrets would be there and
I couldn't take one home.... LOL NOW my hubby won't let me get anymore
LOL and I only have 2...

Ferrets are wild vicious monsters huh?  Drink blood and maul babies....
wow... I think I got the lazy ones or mine are vegetarians lol because
all mine do is terrorize my canned goods... maul my shoes... and leave
me little poop designs on my freshly mopped floors.....

"Wolfy"... wow everytime I read a post about Rocky and Sean I wish so
hard that Rocky could live forever so Sean doesn't have to loose his best
friend.  I have dealt very little with autism... but I once knew 3
children in the same family with autism and they and their families were
amazing.... I am so thankful that God made people like you for HIs
special children, because people like me can barely handle the kids they
have.... I wish I had half your strength and patience... ya'll are in my
prayers....