From:
Mary Segalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:36:16 EST
When I took Scarlet and Fox in to Dr. Kawasaki in Woodbridge, to have
them neutered and spayed, I was admiring a framed picture he had on
his wall of a bunch of ferrets partying called "Hobs Night Out". It's
signed by "Dolly", and says 1995. It is kind of like the old dog
pictures of a group of bulldogs and others sitting around smoking
cigars and playing cards. Only it's hobs in a bowling alley. I have
since searched the web for it, thinking it would make a great gift.
Has anyone seen this, or know where to get one?

Dr. Kawasaki has the coolest office (on a side note). There are ferret
statues and artwork, and ferrets painted on the walls. My favorite
ferret painting is behind the exam room door. When you close the door,
there, down in the corner is the most realistic ferret doing the more
realistic ferret thing - pooping! I love it.

Mary in Virginia
Owned by Bianka the White, and Fox, Bear and Scarlet McKid

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals.  Proverbs  12:10