From:
"David E. Caudill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 02:25:45 -0400
We have had my two fuzzies now for about 4 weeks and have yet to hear either
one of them make a "dook-dook" sound. We know they are happy (we spoil them
constantly) and they are always giving us kisses. They love to war-dance and
make a growling/purring noise while playing. Rowdy once hissed at me when I
came up behind her too quickly and scared her (oops!). Other than that we
haven't heard them make any other noises as far as we can tell. Perhaps it is
our dogs' influence ;). Could someone please let us know if this is normal?
Also, is there someone out there who could record the "dook-dook" sound (and
any others they make) and send them to us. We have tried to "dook-dook" at
them with no response.

>This wonderful stuff is made out of potato...  It was designed to ship
>computer components in because it absorbs moisture...
>Anyway, the company by the name of 'MidiMan' uses it to ship ...

Stormy - How would I get into contact with 'MidiMan'? Do you have a phone
number (maybe I could order something and get them to ship it in a
extra-large box with lots of potato-peanuts;) ).