From:
"Aileen K." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 06:07:43 -0700
From Randy:
>I must tip my hat (if I wore one) to Mike Janke for putting so much
>love, devotion and work into the http://www.miamiferret.org/shelters.htm
>slide show.  He is truly a ferret warrior and many of us don't give him
>the credit he deserves.  I was so thrilled to meet him in person at the
>Atlanta conference.  Such a gentle soul.

What an absolutely wonderful slide show.  I am in tears now, but good
tears.  Those pictures brought back so many memories of my own ferrets.
My favorite is the white ferret draped over the back of a shoulder.  Mike
Janke did a fabulous job.

Aileen, missing the Herd everyday: Slinky, Gizmo, Kyle, Noel, Sandy, &
Toby