From:
"Reed, Melinda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 16:03:07 -0500
I have enjoyed so much reading the different ferret stories regarding
Christmas.  I loved the 12 days of Ferris.  I also liked the rules of a
ferret.  All of us can read these and can relate to our own fuzzies.  I had
to call a friend of mine when I read the rule regarding "guests in the
bathroom".  I have had this happen so many times.  My bathroom door can be
easily opened and I have not fixed the lock yet.  My guest will
unexpectantly find themselves being investigated by a fuzzy.

On another note, my shy-guy Tigger has been like a child at Christmas.
Since I put up the tree he is so excited.  I have found so many ornaments
hidden under the hutch, under the waterbed, under the other bed.  Last night
I found him in the Christmas tree, halfway up just perched there.  When he
discovered me looking he very carefully jumped down without touching an
ornament or light and streaked across the room to hide.  Later, I discovered
my woodpecker that I had placed on my tree under the hutch.

You can't get mad at them.  They are like children and sooooo much fun!

Mindy

Whiskers (Mr. Sweety)
Tiny (Ms. Snobby)
Cocoa (Mr. New Coat of Mink)