Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 01:58:09 -0700
I can't remember if I mentioned this little detail or not, but me and
the fiancE are expecting a baby! It's due date is January 4th. Tomorrow
is the ultrasound to find out the sex... Going on 17 weeks strong. I'm
really excited, and ive already felt some kicks here and there. We
haven't chosen any names yet, but we are leaning towards Matthew for a
boy...the girl names are always hard :-) its easier naming the ferrets
LOL! Its definately going to be a juggle with 5 furry ones and a hooman
but we'll make it work.

If anyone has an idea where I can get maybe a ferret embroidered onesie
or cap, It would be very appreciated! I already have plans for putting
the rose ferret angel afghan Kat made in the nursery.