From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:16:47 -0700
Over the past several weeks, our shelter has received several donations of
cash, hammocks, blankets, and food from unknown donators.  I would like to
take this opportunity on behalf of myself and all the FUZZIES to thank
those individuals for their extremely helpful and caring donations.

THANK YOU.

Rick
United Ferret Organization
808 E. 9400 S. #150 Sandy, Utah 84094
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protectection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companion they
make.