From:
Katie Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:31:08 -0500
Hey all who are coming, or want to go, to Ferretstock or would just
like to travel to the Baltimore area. I will be driving from Kansas
City and would LOVE to have some company, two legged, four legged,
no legged, whatever. I plan to leave on the 19th or 20th. I am very
flexible on time and route. Don't know where I'm going from there -
maybe Philly, NYC, upstate New York, whatever. If you are even kind
of on the way and would like to join me, please give a holler.

Katie & Kids in KC
Missing my dancing Daisy