From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 01:33:58 +0000
Hey, looky what I got!  I got a huge bump on my head!  You can even see it
though I'm pretty fuzzy right now...I'm also kinda grey...usually I'm white.

Mom didn't lock the door to the attic good enough so we all had a wonderful
time playin up there only somethin' attacked me...don't know what it was...
did you see?

Mom was all worried, but the local vet was out in the country on an
emergency call and I wasn't doing anything strange other than having the
bump.  Polly tried to bite it some, but I told her not to.

Can't wait to get up in the attic again!

Tempest
Sue (Tempest is still sporting his bump gotten earlier today, but
wasn't tilting his head, walking funny, acting any different and was
eating and drinking, so since the vet didn't have an opening, we're
keeping an eye out for any other signs of trauma and I'll take him in
tomorrow when Rosa and Rocky get their vaccinations.  :-P)