From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:13:52 -0700
Hey ya'lllll...(how's that for a Wa State accent;)

As most of you know...we had a Wonderful playpad on E/bay...proceeds to
"Spirits" remaining Vet bills...then on to a fund held by TroyLynn to
benefit ANY bills to do with Jen Morrison...

You may know that Judy G...(White Russians <RIP>Mommy) won...
What you do not know is..She donated it back to us!! How VERY Generous
is that!!!!!! Bless you,Judy!!

Sooooooooo the new playpad number is:
2048490893...PLEASE BID???

You can NOT buy something of this Quality,ANYWHERE.... BJ is a PRO...she
sews for a living...If anyone has been to either the AFA Show or the
Oregon City Frolic..you KNOW her hammies & small swings (Chris & Kristine
were selling them:)

Also......Ms Generosity,herself has ALSO donated a swing for us on
E/Bay..a BIG swing..HUGE!!! My 5 ferrets were her "testers" a few years
back...(i now have 10,lol..more swings,more ferrets..hehe,really
Officer!) I have one in the cage & I suspend my large one from the
ceiling (just add chain,BIG rubber bands & a molly bolt) A GREAT play
toy as well as hammie/tent...mine LOVE them.

In fact the other night i heard a loud chatter coming from the ferret
bedroom..going to check i found the fan was hitting the swing "just
right" and Mommy Ferret was just having a hissy fit (as she usually
does:) because she could not get in..the fan was causing it to swing back
& forth pretty rapidly...it was hilarious (she torments me so i felt turn
about was fair play;) This was SOO funny i watched for over an hour &
went to bed leaving a VERY frustrated lil girl...hehehe This is a HUGE
one...will fit at least 4 big ferrets..something about that swinging
motion...the small single ferret swings sell for $25.00...Please bid
on this as well..

You can't "buy" this one either....
The number is:2048044972
Soooooo...Bless All of ya!!

Our HUGE raffle will be coming up SOON..we have everything from beanie
babies, an antique serving dish,computer games,jewelry,afghan,stained
glass image of Spirit,ferret things,etc...something for everyone!

So....Please go to E/Bay..be generous in your bidding?? Spirit didn't
ASK to have Jen Morrison starve & kill him;((
His Vet bills are our Vet bills..actually they are Layton County bills
as they are the ones who did not get there "fast enough"
...this WHOLE situation continues to break our Hearts..
Good news tho...a Court Date HAS been set & charges filed...if Morrison
is a "no show" again, a warrant WILL be issued...
I can't wait.....
Again the numbers:
Playpad:  2048490893
Huge Swing:  2048044972

Donations STILL needed for our Garage Sale Raffle! Mail me please??

With Love & Health...
Tara..in Memory of Spirit and those who have gone before...

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets