Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 23:36:41 EDT
Even though we love God, it does not mean that we will never have problems.
But it does mean that we have someone to lean on while we are going through
our times of sorrow.

And although I know that you are aware of this, I thought it might help to
remind you all that He is always with us.

He hears our prayers and anguish, and understands our remorse and tears.
He is our greatest source of strength, and our everlasting friend.

For Sterling, the prancing princess of the laundry, for Karen, and for all
of those who suffer from the loss of a dear one-I lift my heart in prayer
that your pain may lessen with each passing day.

Please know that all of you are precious in His sight.

And Karen-
Thank you for being my friend and such a comfort in my 3 losses these
last few months.

Lisette