From:
"Scarlett A. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:58:57 EST
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association (HOFA) will be at the Columbus Pet Expo
to be held at the Ohio State Fairgrounds on February 18, 19, & 20.  Hours
are 10-10 on Friday and Sat.  11-6 on Sunday.  We will have a raffle and
various ferret related items to sell.  We will also have some adoptee
available.  In addition to HOFA having a table, FerretWarez, Ferret Dream
House and WarmFuzzy Rescue will be there.  There will be lots of ferret
related items and fuzzy hugs for all.

Also, HOFA has a limited number of discount admission tickets available.
$5 for adults and $3 for kids.  The admission price at the door is $7 for
Adults and $5 for kids under 12 and seniors.  Kid under 3 are free.  You
can e-mail me if intersted.

HOFA will also be at ALL 3 of the PETCO's in Columbus, Ohio this Saturday
(2/12) from 10am -6 pm for a Ferret Awareness day.  Come see us!

Dooks and Raisins to ALL!

Scarlett Gray, President
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc.