From:
TwoSpooky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 1996 00:20:18 -0600
Well, I went looking at the items on the Ferret Store from NEEPS's web page,
and I saw a carrying sack for sale for $12.99 and was intrigued.  I was
wondering if anyone has any experience with using something like this to
take their fuzzwumps with them.  One of my babies, Gabrielle, has started
accompanying me on short outings to my office and such (though I've gotta
watch the cold weather, of course), and though she's my sweet little
macadamia nut (I really do call her that, and my SO thinks I've gone 100%
nuts :P), she isn't exactly a model of patience when I pick her up in order
to actually *get* across campus to my office building (since we all know
what walking a ferret on a leash is like <g>).

Does anyone have any opinion, pro or con, concerning these sacks?

-Tasha,
Gabrielle ("ooo, what's that over th---momma, put me *down*!"),
Xena ("*I* don't get to go out <pout>...no, no, get that leash away!!"),
and Trixxi ("Aw, mom, just let me sleep, huh?")