From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 23:39:17 -0700
Hello, all!

I need some help!  My hard drive had to be reformatted, and I lost two
things that originated from FML readers!

Round Robin Postcard Group: I lost the address list!  And I'm the
moderator!  How embarassing.  Could the participants on this current,
ongoing round please send me the address list?  I got another postcard
today!

Chicken Gravy samples: To those who emailed me expressing interest in
purchasing a jar of Chicken Gravy to sample, I didn't ignore you, I lost
you!  8) If you are still interested, could you please send me another
email request?  We are going to do another 4 chicken batch this weekend,
which will make it much easier to calculate it.  Making it is cheap, it's
sending it that may be the problem!

Thanks again,
Julie Dowdy