From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:45:31 -0800
I've never done this before so forgive me if I don't get it right.  A
precious little PeaPod came your way the other night.  She was less than
18 months old and while I'm sure she found her way there, I just want to
be sure.

Her name is Countess Coquette, although we just called her Cookie.  I'm
not her mom, but since she was named after me, I've always had very
special feelings for her.

She left quiet suddenly in the night.  No one expected her departure.
Her parents, Greg and Sig are so sad.  Cookie only had one sister, Lilly
Da Mitt.  I know Lilly, as well as Greg and Sig would be comforted to
know that she made it there.  If you could just check, I'd really, really
appreciate it!

Cookie was also the star of the Ferrets of the FML 2003 Calendar.  Her
precious little picture graced the cover of the calendar.  She was a
bright little star and now she is shining up there.  Please let her know
there are many people here who will miss her and if you would, please
tell her thank you for adding so much joy to our lives!

Goodnight Li'l PeaPod.

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!