From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:01:19 EST
First thank you to everyone who wrote me about Butch and Maggie's loose
poopies.  The vet has given me Amoxi and Flagyll for them.  And there
lies the problem!

Butch now screams when he sees me with the syringe.  He use to just make
a little squeeky noise but now it's full fledged screaming.  Once I get
the Flagyll into his mouth (which is a battle) he throws it up.  This is
creating more stress in all of us which isn't going to help him.  Is there
anything that can be compounded with the meds so he will at least keep them
down?  Don't know of any compounding pharmacy's in CT so any info would be
great.

I'm still having computer problems so I can't access the list so please
reply directly to me.

Thanks again, we've come to depend on everyone knowledge so much.  Thanks
for helping.

Connie, Butch, and Maggie
"Animals are God's creatures, not human property, nor utilities, nor
resources, nor commodities, but precious beings in God's sight."
Rev. Andres Linzey
Oxford University